Our Mission: Donate 10% of all photo proceeds to charitable organizations.




Thursday, September 2, 2010

Photos That Give Mascot - Donovan!


Donovan is our border collie mix. Josh rescued him over five years ago, and they've been attached at the hip ever since. I suppose he kind of likes me too ;)

He's very photogenic - check out his shots on the pets section of the Photos That Give website.

I must admit I took this picture with my HTC Droid Incredible (gasp!) as we relaxed on the deck before maryland's notorious code red humidity made being outside unbearable.

So, now you've met Donovan. Our Mascot. Our buddy. And with out any doubt, the best dog ever.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come in here and start a "my dog is better than your dog" argument, but Donnie without a doubt is much awesomer than Tobi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Two days ago Josh said "I want to teach donnie another trick." And so he's already learned how to get up on his hind legs (in a seated position) and beg on command. Ridiculous. But then again Tobi can gnaw off a whole toe in less than a second; that's impressive ;)

    ReplyDelete