Our Mission: Donate 10% of all photo proceeds to charitable organizations.




Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Impossible is Nothing


If you've followed our blog over the past couple months you know that I had my first Canon Rebel DSLR, along with 3 lenses, stolen out of my truck this summer while we were traveling cross-country. I filed a police report, called local pawn shops (in Tracey, CA), and scoured Craigslist postings for my gear, all to no avail. But maybe it's too early to give up hope. Check out this article.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I love your site and have really enjoyed browsing through all the photos in your blog. I just read that your camera was stolen. I may be able to help. I bought a really nice digital camera from a very good friend who bought a better one. I've taken a few lessons, and now realize I'm not a camera guy. I can give you this camera in return for taking some pics with it... or u can have it at a price that u think is fair. I live in Potomac, MD and have a small biz called EarthDivas.com. My wife works at Marriott and pays all the bills. We are a member of the fair trade federation, and 100% of all profits go directly to the artisans. i don't take a salary or any compensation... i do this to help the women of india and nepal. i'd love to talk more when u have some time. i'm working with some really good photographers now, but really love your approach and philsophy of giving 10% to charities. it feels like a great match. my email is info@earthdivas.com and my cell is 610-389-4489. i'll also ping u thru ur website, but just wanted to leave a comment on ur blog... have really enjoyed going thru it. if u get a chance, pls checkout our blog at earthdivasblog.com. it's all about fashion, fair trade and eco-fibers. ok... thank you. take care... ed--

    ReplyDelete